From: id [mailto:ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 12:22 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] The Doc Brown Halloween Costume

here is an example of what the dml is letting through. this has nothing
to do with the car, the man, or the company. the dml seems to moderate
and censor what they want when they want.

i personally like this doc brown costume idea and i have found a new
halloween costume and i am glad we have the dmcforum.

later
mark

Travis Goodwin wrote:

>  It's time to start on our costumes. A lot of people are interested in
> this
> project so we're going to get an early jump on it.
>
> Here's a list of things you will need to begin:
>
> 1. Lab coat and pants. You want to get white pants and a white jacket.
> Check
> the yellow pages to see if you have a uniform supply store in town. If
> there
> isn't one, you can order them online at http://www.uniformstore.com or
>
> http://www.uniformadvantage.com. Expect to spend between $30 - $50.
>
> 2. Doc's hair. It should look similar to this:
> http://www.magicmakers.com/retail/wigs/baldoldmangrey.html. Check your
> local
> costume shops and see what they have.
>
> 3. Inkjet t-shirt transfer paper (at least 4 sheets) and access to an
> inkjet
> printer. I bought a pack at Best Buy, but any office supply or craft
> store
> will have them. Here's what I bought:
> http://www.burlingtonpaper.com/inkjetspecialty/item529.html. We will
> use
> this paper to transfer the giant radioactive symbol (which I will
> provide)
> on the back of the lab coat.
>
> 4. Hawaiian shirt (optional). Doc wore this under his lab coat. I
> happen to
> wear them on a regular basis so I have them lying around. You can get
> them
> in any clothing store fairly cheaply.
>
> Tonite, I will begin making the lab coat and hopefully have photos of
> it for
> tomorrow.
>
> Good luck!

Home Selling? Try Us!