Re: [DMCForum] Chock one up for the heat

On 01-08-2002 20:05, BondAtomic@xxxxxxx wrote:

> The new Fanzillas-they take the place of the
> original blue relay and works from there?

The FanZillas (old and new) take the place of both
the FanFail module (blue) and the Fan relay next to it.

Have a look at <http://members.home.nl/delorean/relais.jpg>
The black box with two "knobs" (fuses actually) is the
FanZilla, the wire loom has two plugs that go into the
Fan Fail and Relay sockets and that's it!

And yes, my relays have been modified; the empty space on
the top row used to hold the relay for the AC-panel lights,
on the bottom row the 3rd module used to be the original
delay for the courtesy lights, but I did an upgrade on that.

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different...   Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000