[DMCForum] DMC-2

I know peope have discussed this before, but with talk of Gullwing cars on
the horizon, we must focus on one that supposedly is in the works by our
friend with a undying cause. JZD and The DMC-2.

IT has Come to my attention that he has updated his site, ( I go to his
site everyday hoping for a update) he updated it a few months ago, but i
don't think anyone has paid any attention.

It says atleast  monthly updates, and its been 2 months, no updates, I
mean, If he wants a website, I have a friend who can easily make DMC a
Brand new Professional Flash website, hes on a contract so he'll get the
job done, no more relying on some company that can't do its job, or having
to labor at the computer.

And About the Watches, Does anyone have one of those beauties? I want one
but for 2k i could get a rolex, and im broke paying of my D.

And Has Anyone Seen this Prototype of his? He Says its 85% Completed. 85%?
As in Completed? or as in blueprints, and this announcement is old, the
site is supposed to stay updated, but I haven't seen any new info or pics.

I Believe he can do it, anything can be done, publicity is all he needs.

What is your opinion on this?