[DMCForum] Re: dying carpets?

John

Our Yellow D has had a black carpet put in and it looks great with
the black seats, trim, and headliners.

I was told that dying carpet probably is not the best idea unless the
carpet is in top notch shape to start with.

You can buy a first class complete carpet set from Hydro-E-Lectric in
Florida.  Cost about $359.00 but comes in different colors and is
complete with backing pad.  There email is hydroel@xxxxxxx

Good luck

Ron
Gullwing Magazine

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Dore <dmcjohn@xxxx>"
<dmcjohn@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey lads, has anybody ever dyed their carpets a different color?
I'm