Re: [DMCForum] another off-topic post [was: delorean holiday humour]

Re: [DMCForum] another off-topic post [was: delorean holiday humour]

it wasnt a corvette it was a "chevette". sold them both off and also i
am selling my 92 mustang gt to put down some cash for a delorean and or
i am selling the house i own and purchasing another house and what is
left over i will use to purchase a delorean if i dont sell the 92
mustang gt (buy a home when property values are low and sell when they
get high priced).

mark
31 and no delorean