[DMCForum] VIN numbers and cruise control

[DMCForum] VIN numbers and cruise control

I was at a car show in Daytona Beach, FL over the Thanksgiving weekend
with
my car and I had a man came up to me and asked me what my VIN was.  I told

him and then he told me that he had purchased a Delorean in Jan of 81 from
dealer that was VIN 256 (or something similar but it was well under 500).
was under the impression that the cars under VIN 500 were labeled the
"black"
cars and that the were substandard quality and therefor not to be sold to
consumers.  Does anyone know what the deal is?

Has anybody put Cruise control on their car?  I was wondering what company

made one that would work on the Delorean or if anybody had any
suggestions.

Thanks,

Adam