RE: [DMCForum] You guys are gonna die...

RE: [DMCForum] You guys are gonna die...

I'll take a look and see. It will be easy now that the BTTF kit has been
stored for the winter.

The engine overheat was not bad. I caught it just as it began to overheat
(it was idling at the time). I shut it off and a minute or two later the
radiator top cracked and the steam poured forth. It made for a neat-o
effect
with the BTTF stuff on the car.

The radiator was fine everywhere else, but the plastic had weakened and
couldn't take it anymore.

I flushed the system (actually it flushed itself) and replaced the hoses.
also had to wrench the seized water pump bleed screw off. No damage to the
pump or its threads but the outside of the screw looks like a dog's been
gnawing on it.

Ps.

I wanna send my condolences to you on the loss on the torsion bar bid. I
lost out too. :(