From: erikgeerdink erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 15:35:34 -0000
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] parts

hello,
I recently purchased Vin 1697.  The car was involved in a front end
collision.  There was much debate on the DML about if its worth
restoring or not.  After really getting into the car over the
weekend I can safely say that this is a parts car.  There is major
damage in the front, plus the engine bay received damage.  If you
look down at the engine you will notice that everything just isn't
quite straight.  The fiberglass near and under the windshield has
major damage as well.  This has cause the interior to be out of
wack.
I don't like doing using eBay as a place to sell parts.  I would
rather work directly with owners.  if you need something, please let
me know.  I will be using www.dmcforum.org and their parts section
as a place to advertise the parts.
I know there are some purists out there that say "restore at all
cost."   Trust me, this is not restorable.

take care,
Erik