RE: [DMCForum] The Time Machine Journal

*BLUSH*

I'm a horrible carpenter. The pictures make it look better than it is. Up
close you can see every missed angle and bad cut. Without wood filler and
paintable caulk, I'd be in big trouble!

If you decide to actually try it, I'd be glad to offer answer questions
and
give advice.

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/HliolB/TM