RE: [DMCForum] This is what I was talking about

RE: [DMCForum] This is what I was talking about

I will take shots of it tonite as well as the Mr. Fusion work-in-progress.
Just bought me a brand new digital camera and I'll be setting up a website
soon with construction updates and in-depth information.

My plan is to inform as well as circumvent the greedy ones. With these 2
pieces online and their construction explained in excruciating detail,
maybe
we can change some minds about what it means to be a DeLorean owner!

By the way, I get comments all the time about my other car... "Is THAT a
Mazda! OH MY GAWD!" :)

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/mG3HAA/HliolB/TM