From: Travis Goodwin [mailto:tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 2:54 PM
To: 'DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [DMCForum] To all the electrical gurus

My plan so far is hatching nicely... I am gonna have to fudge it but my
conversion will work.

The majority of the rear will consist of a fogger that feeds an area under
Mr Fusion which pipes the fog to the vents via a dryer vent hose. I plan
use a small fan to accelerate the fog to the vents.

I will use a DC/AC power inverter for the power supply. It's gotta be a
hefty one, 500-700W. Can anyone foresee a problem using this?

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=213858.2225295.3666737.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=170512
62
15:HM/A=763352/R=0/*http://www.classmates.com/index.tf?s=5085>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .