Re: [DMCForum] electric De Lorean...

This is absolute unmitigated bullshit. It's for prising money from
gullible people's hands. Basically this guy is claiming he has developed
a system which delivers more energy out than you put in. This violates
the most principle law of physics....

I think he's dropped a fo big motor, and hidden enough batteries in the
car to make it drive for a while. And FWIW 130hp from an engine is just
shy of 100kW from an electric motor - and one thing's for certain - that
motor ain't 100kW! Engines have a MUCH better power-to-weight ratio than
a motor, BUT a motor delivers maximum torque at stall and for this
reason can deliver vastly superior accelleration than a petrol engine of
the same weight. Hence the "demonstrations" probably did surprise a lot
of people.

It's also a shame they picked such a neat looking D.

Martin

timnagin wrote:

>Walt and group,
>
>Here is the link to the electric De Lorean I was talking with you about
off
>line.  I have no connection to this group or company.  I am just passing
>this along for information.
>
>Greg
>

>http://www.tilleyfoundation.com/

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now