Re: [DMCForum] ATTN: All 'fridge runners

Re: [DMCForum] ATTN: All 'fridge runners

> What are your available dates people???

I'm flexible.

> How long does everyone want to stay?

Still flexible.

> 2. Walt/Andrei: Are we doing A/C work in Tampa or Ft.
Myers?

We do the work at my house IF,
1) You want your hoses replaced AND you can be here on a day
that Amazon Hose & Rubber is open.
2) You don't want hoses replaced but want your a/c working
for the drive to Andrei's.

We do the work at Andrei's IF,
1) You want your hoses replaced AND Andrei has access to the
crimping tools.
2) We didn't get around to doing your a/c at my house before
heading to Andrei's AND you want your system working without
new hoses.

> Walt, are you coming to Ft. Myers with us?

Yes (God & fate willing)

> 4. Accomodations: My parent's house isn't that big.

I can sleep about anywhere as long as it has a good
mattress.

> Andrei, we also might have a guy named Ed
Harper from the Keys come up. He's a "maybe".

There are other non-internet people we should invite when we
nail the dates & locations down.

Walt

click here