[DMCForum] Re: Fridge Run Repair status

Walt,

$100.00 I can probably spare. My fan shroud is in good shape. You may
say my condensor is fine. The dehydrator or whatever it is in the
wheel well is toast. I have no idea what condition my evaporator is
in. The condensor pulley spins freely and if I grab the front part
and rotate it by hand it is not siezed. It feels ok. I've no idea
about any internal seals though. They may be shot.

I hope that helps make a preliminary assesment.

Re, accomodations: The travel trailer sounds great. If the weather
were warmer I'd probably be staying at KOA cabins on the way down.
All I need is a horizontal surface to sleep and a place to clean up
when I wake.

We're kind of getting split up here. Andrei is lining up shop space
in Ft. Myers but you (understandably) want to work at home. We need
to figure this out.

Rich A.